PENEROKA can accept and publish journals that meet the criteria as 1) original and significant research work on the topic of Community Service 2) texts/articles that are not or have never been published in other magazines or journals, and do not contain plagiarism or cite the results of other authors' articles.
The Guidelines for the Manuscript Body Text
The title of the manuscript: The title should be informative and be written both briefly and clearly. It cannot diverse multi interpretations. It has to be pinpoint with the issues that will be discussed. The beginning word is written in capital case and symmetrically. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviation. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by its explanations. The article title should be written within twelve words, 12pt-sized font, with the bold selection and in the center text format. Meanwhile, the abstract has to be written within 250 words maximum and followed by with three to five keywords.
Introduction: The introduction must contain (sortly and consecutively) a general background and a literature review (state of the art) as the basic of the brand new research question, statements of the brand new scientific article, main research problems, and the hypothesis. In the final part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated. In the scientific article format, it does not allow to write down the references as in the research report. They should be represented in the literature review to show the brand new of the scientific article.
Research Methods: The method is implemented to solve problems, including analytic methods. The methods used in the problem solving of the research are explained in this part.
Discussion and Result: This part consists of the research results and how they are disscussed. The results obtained from the research have to be supported by sufficient data. The research results and the discovery must be the answers or the research hypothesis stated previously in the introduction part.
Conclusion: This is the final part containing conclusions and advices. The conclusions will be the answers of the hypothesis, the research purposes and the research discoveries. The conclusions should not contain only the repetition of the results and discussions. It should be the summary of the research results as the author expects in the research purposes or the hypothesis. The advices contain suggestions associated with further ideas from the research.
References: All the references that used in the article must be listed in this part. In this part, all the used references must be taken from primary sources (scientific journals and the least number is 80% from all the references) that published in the last ten years. Each article should has at least ten references.
The Guidelines for the Citations and References
Author should cite several articles from Jurnal Pengabdian PENEROKA: of Economics, education, language, health, and social humanities . All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. The writing format that is used in Jurnal pegabdian PENEROKA: of Economics, education, language, health, and social humanities follows the format applied by APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association).
The Guidelines for the Literature Reviews
The literature reviews should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. The writing format that used in Jurnal Pengabdian PENEROKA:of Economics, Education, Language, Health, and Social Humanities follows the format applied by APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association).
The Online Submission Manuscript Guidelines
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (s the econd procedure is more preferable):
- The document should submitted by Online Submission System in the Jurnal Pengabdian PENEROKA: of Economics, Education, Language, Health, and Social Humanities E-journal portal HERE.
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the “Register” or HERE.
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the “Start” column, chose Journal Section (Full Article), check all the checklists.
- In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
- In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract and Indexing Keywords.
- In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
- In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MS Word article template --> Download