1. An article written for the Journal Geographia contain the results of studies and research in the field of Geography Education and Geography.
2. Articles written in Indonesian. Systematic research articles is title, author name, abstract (accompanied by the keyword), introduction, literature review, methods, results and discussion, conclusions and recommendations, and a bibliography.
3. Author's name are listed without an academic degree, accompanied by the name and address of the home base institution (affiliate), and placed under the heading of the article. In the case of manuscripts written by the team, the editor only with the main author or authors whose names are listed in the first place. Authors must write the address or email correspondence.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. Articles typed using the font Times New Roman 12 pt
2. Size 1.5 spacing (spacing before and after = 0pt = 0 pt. Indentation = 0 ").
3. Paper size A4.
4. Margins size top 1”, left 1”, bottom 1”, right 1”.
5. Using the format of the column with alignment: justify
6. The length of the article (as a whole) the maximum is 5000 words, including pictures, graphs or tables that accompany it.
7. Systematics of writing is as follows:
Written entirely in bold capital letters. Times New Roman letters, 16 pt size, center alignment.
2. Abstract (Indonesian and English)
Written in two languages (English and Indonesian) accompanied by keywords written under abstract in italic format, 150 - 250 words.
3. Key word(s): should be provided below the abstract to help with the electronic search (3-5 words
Contains background problems, research objectives, benefits of research and literature review related to article discussion.
explains how the research is conducted, research design, data collecting technique(s), instrument development, and data analysis technique(s)).
6. Findings and Discussion
Written with quotes from other sources. This section contains data and discussions made by the author.
Conclusions are the essence of all the discussions that must be linked to the research objectives. Each research objective must be answered by a conclusion. Writing conclusions must be written using solid paragraphs, not points per point.
Recommendations are things that need to be followed up by readers as future researchers, certain professions or certain office holders. Recommendations must be written using solid paragraphs.
Include primary libraries and related journal articles. Sources of credible journal articles at least 10 articles and published between 2005 - 2020.
All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero.
The article in Journal. Author(s). Year (in parentheses), Title of article, journal title (in italics), Volume number (in italics), Issue number (in parentheses), Page(s) (or Citation Number), DOI (digital object identifier).
Mattei, M., V. Petrocelli, D.Lacava and M. Schiattarella (2004), Geodynamic implications of the Pleistocene ultrarapid vertical axis rotations in the Southern Apennines, Italy, Geology, 32(9), 789-792.
The article in Book. Author(s)/Editor(s), Year (in parentheses), Title of article, in: Editor(s) (if any), Book title (in italics), Edition (if any), Page(s) of article in book, Publisher, Location (city and state/country).
Petacca, E and P. Scandone (2001), Late thrust propagation and sedimentary response in the trust-belt-foredeep system of the Southern Apennines (Pliocene-Pleistocene), in G.B.Vai and I. Martini (eds.), Anatomy of an Orogen: The Apennines and adjacent Mediterranean Basins, 401 - 440, Kluwer, Bodmin.
Program Studi Pendidikan Geografi Fakultas Keguruan dan Ilmu Pendidikan - Universitas Islam 45 Bekasi
Jl. Cut Meutia No. 83 Kota Bekasi, Jawa Barat, Indonesia 17113